The citizens of the UK are exempt from getting a visa if they visit New Zealand. However, if you are a UK national who wants to go to New Zealand, you need to apply for an ETA. Lucky for you, you can do that online, and iVisa can help you every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I HAVE A SINGAPOREAN PASSPORT, DO I NEED A VISA TO VISIT NEW ZEALAND?
No, but as a NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR UK CITIZENS you will need to have an ETA. You can do it online thanks to iVisa. To check requirements, click here.
WHAT IS AN ETA?
The New Zealand Tourist eTa (NZ Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic visa waiver that grants the right to enter multiple times to New Zealand. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office.
HOW LONG CAN UK VISITORS STAY IN NEW ZEALAND WITH AN ETA?
With the New Zealand ETA you will have a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry with Multiple Entry to the country.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
If you apply online with iVisa, you get to enjoy a lot of benefits. One of them is that you do not have to meet too many requirements. In fact, iVisa has a short list you need to check off. Here is what you need to provide:
- Passport – if you decide to apply online, you need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the photo needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – iVisa asks you that you make the payment during the application process. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be asked to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit). If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the financial means to purchase one.
- Proof of good character – if you have been convicted of a felony or served some time in prison, you need to disclose that information.
HOW LONG IS THE ETA VALID?
You will be able to use your ETA for 2 years after issued.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
With iVisa, applicants have three available options for the processing time and this will determine the price. The three options are:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 24 hours, and the price is USD 107.99 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will receive your ETA within 4 hours, and the total price of it is USD 162.99 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your ETA in only 30 minutes, and you will be charged USD 177.99 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
HOW DOES THE ETA WORK?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of New Zealand has recently introduced the Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) for citizens of over 60 countries. This eTA allows travelers to enter the country for transit or tourist purposes and its valid for 2 years. The New Zealand eTA application process is very simple and 100 % online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive a confirmation with a reference number that must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
The eVisa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the internet at any time, from any location. Payment is made online at the time of the application.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
The [application form]((/apply-online/new-zealand?nationality=GB&selectedVisaCategory=275) created by iVisa is quite simple. You need to complete three easy steps, after which you can submit it. In case you need any help with it, iVisa has a fantastic support service that is available 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
- The first step of the application asks you to fill in your personal information and select a processing time. The first part is simple and should take you about 5 minutes.
- The second step consists of revision and payment. You can make the payment using one of the multiple methods mentioned above. The review, on the other hand, is a crucial part of the application. That is because there is no room for error. Any mistake can invalidate your visa, so make sure that you double-check all the information you provide.
- The third and last step asks applicants to upload some documents. The number of documents is established on a case-by-case basis, but iVisa lets you know what you need to provide. After you are finished, just submit your application and wait for your ETA to arrive at your e-mail.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PRESENT UPON ARRIVAL IN NEW ZEALAND?
Upon arrival in New Zealand, you need to present your passport along with your New Zealand eTA reference number.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MAKE A MISTAKE IN MY APPLICATION?
If you made a mistake when entering your data online then please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible via online chat to assist you.
Your New Zealand ETA is linked to your passport number, if we already submitted your application, then you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again but we will NOT charge you another service fee.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA TO GET MY NEW ZEALAND ETA?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality. We invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO?
For a faster problem resolution, click here and start chatting with one of our customer service representatives. Alternatively, you can find more info and FAQs here.