With ancient monuments and breathtaking scenery, Turkey has slowly become one of the most visited destinations in recent times. So don’t hold your breath. Visit Turkey and tick it off your bucket list. Getting Turkey Visa for Indians is an easy task now, as you can simply apply for Turkey e-visa online with us. Read further and know about how to apply for your Turkey visa online.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TURKEY E-VISA
1. Travelers holding a valid Indian passport can apply for a Turkish Visa Online Eligibility only if they hold a Valid UK, Ireland/ USA or Schengen visa. All other applications will have to be done via sticker visa submission with the Turkey Consulate/ Embassy in your respective cities/countries. please call us on +912242930966 or email on [email protected] for further processing.
2. Person wishes to travel to Turkey for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Trade can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Turkey is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers travelling to Turkish Visa Online Requirements. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR E-VISA (Scanned copies):
1. Clear Colored Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
2 . Valid UK , Ireland/ USA or Schengen visa.
3. Any of the following financial documents:-
- Last 03 months bank statement OR
- Last 03 years Income Taxes Papers
4. Traveling date
5. Applicant’s mobile no.
WHICH VISA IS FOR ME?
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa.
|VISA TYPE||VISA VALIDITY||DURATION OF STAY||ENTRY|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue
|Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Turkey||Single
The Normal processing time is 01-02 Turkey Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Turkey Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, IVR and Google Pay.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Turkey. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
TURKEY VISA FEES (Subject to change as per ROE)
|VISA TYPE||NORMAL PRICE (INR)||Other Nationality (INR)||ENTRY|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||4350||It vary as per nationality||Single|
Please Note :
– Saturday and Sunday are considered as non-working days for Turkey.
– We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas.
Top tourist attractions in Turkey:
The Aya Sofya, also known as the Hagia Sophia, is one of the most famous landmarks of Turkey. The monument was a Greek orthodox patriarchal basilica which was later converted into an imperial mosque and is now a museum. With enchanting interiors and historically rich, the Aya Sofya is a must visit.
This is a city of colossal monuments and marble-columned roads. This large archaeological site gives an insight into what life was during the Roman Empire. Exploring all of Ephesus may take an entire day so plan your visit in advance.
Cappadocia is known around the world as one of the best places to fly with hot air balloons. Besides ballooning, you can also hike along the valleys or take a trip to the rock-cut churches of the Byzantine era.
Pamukkale is a natural site in Denizli in southwestern Turkey. In Turkish, Pamukkale means ‘Cotton Castle’. It is known for the mineral rich thermal waters flowing down white calcareous rocks. The waters in Pamukkale are scientifically proven to cure many diseases and hence this is one of the most popular and crowded places in all of Turkey.
Considered as one of the finest examples of a classical age theatre still standing in the world, the Aspendos has a capacity of over 15,000 people and hosts performances and festivals.
So, if you’re looking for your Turkey visa for Indians, just head over to Visa Lounge and fill the Turkey Visa Online form and have your Turkey e-visa delivered in your inbox!
|Turkey Visas||Visa Fee(INR)*||VFS Fee(INR)*||Service Charge(INR)*||Total(INR)*|
- Although our team takes very special care in updating visa requirements onto our website, possibility of human errors cannot be ruled out.
- Many a times, Embassies/Consulates change the visa requirements without any notice or publications and we come across such changes only after we apply for the respective visas. Hence, there may be some delay in website update for such cases.