Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
Traveling to the US VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS can be quite a trek if you are not under the Visa Waiver Program that this country offers. In case you have an Italian passport, you are in luck because this country can enjoy the benefits of the ESTA Visa Waiver Program without any problem.
More than a paper visa, what you need is a US ESTA. This document is easier to obtain than a conventional visa, so you’re already saving a lot of time. As for the online procedure, this can be even easier if you use iVisa.com, because we offer you the possibility of receiving your ESTA in your inbox in a short time just by filling out an online form.
If you want to know more about the United States visa for Italian citizens, then read over the questions and answers in the article below.
Frequently Asked Questions
DO I NEED A US VISA FOR ITALIAN PEOPLE IF I HAVE AN ITALIAN PASSPORT?
Not exactly. What you need to enter the US is a US VISA FOR SPANISH CITIZENS, not a traditional hard copy visa.
WHAT IS THE US ESTA FOR?
The ESTA is the acronym for Electronic System for Travel Authorization, a computerized program that offers you an electronic link in your passport. With this link, you can enter the US, but only after the authorities accept your information.
With this system, the authorities can know the basic information of the traveler and therefore, decide if this traveler can enter the US territory or not.
You should know that most of the time, all the travelers that apply for the US ESTA can enter the US without any problems. It’s quite rare to get rejected unless the officers feel like you’re a threat to the country.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN THE US WITH AN ESTA?
By having your ESTA, you can stay in the US for 90 days Per Entry, even though this online document is valid for 2 years after issued.
The ETA is a multi-travel document, so you will get the opportunity to enjoy Multiple Entry.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR MY US ESTA?
By using iVisa.com you won’t need many things to apply. Nonetheless, remember that this list might vary if you decide to apply for the ESTA with other websites. With us you only need the following:
- First, a valid passport with a digital chip that should have your bio-metric info.
- Don’t forget to check that your passport has at least 6-month validity from the date of arrival.
- Another thing you have to remember is the passport number while applying.
- The second thing you need is a valid email address to get the ESTA.
- The last thing you need is a valid payment alternative to pay for the service. You can pay with Paypal or a debit/credit card.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE US ESTA?
The price you pay for your ETA depends on the processing time. The cost of the ESTA itself remains the same, it’s the service fee that differs. As for the processing options on iVisa.com, they are as follows:
- Standard processing option: by choosing this processing option your application form will be processed in 24 hours. As for the price, you’ll be charged only USD 71.99.
- Rush processing option: you’ll have to wait 8 hours this time. You have to pay USD 118.99 (service fees included) for this option.
- Super Rush processing option: if you want to have your ESTA as soon as possible, you can opt for this timeframe and get your application processed in only 2 hours. However, this processing option will cost you more. You’ll have to pay USD 162.99 (service fees included).
Click on this link to start the online form when you feel ready.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A US ESTA?
We understand that online forms can be time-consuming, but that’s not the case with ours. iVisa.com has designed a three-step online method that isn’t difficult. Best of all, if you need assistance with this form, you can reach out to iVisa.com’s support service, they will help you at any time.
- The first step of the online form is based on personal information. You have to complete the survey with personal details like name, address, passport info, and other personal data. You also have to select the processing time in this step.
- Step two is based on payment and review, so make sure that the information you gave in step one is correct. Corrections are possible if your application hasn’t been processed, but once your ESTA is sent, corrections are no longer possible and you’ll have to re-apply.
- The third step is based on document upload. This is probably the easiest one as you only have to attach the requirements to the form and that’s all.
If you want to apply, click here and get your items ready. If you need assistance while applying, iVisa.com can help you with its support service available every day of the week.
HOW LONG IS THE ESTA VALID FOR?
The US ESTA is valid for 2 years after issued and it has Multiple Entry for a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MAKE A MISTAKE IN MY ONLINE APPLICATION?
If you realize that your online form has a mistake, then contact us asap so we can help you the best way possible. Don’t forget that this is possible only if you haven’t sent the online form yet and we haven’t processed it. If the ESTA has been processed and you realize the mistake after that, you’ll have to apply again because it’s too late for us to fix it.
HOW SAFE IS IVISA.COM?
We give our users a trusted and reliable service on iVisa.com because our aim is to protect your information while preparing your ESTA so you can have it on your email quickly. This way, you won’t have to waste time at the embassy and you won’t have to risk your personal details on dangerous platforms. You can always check our reviews here if you’re not sure.
WHERE DO I FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UNITED STATES VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS?
If you still have unresolved questions about the United States visa for Italian citizens, then click on this link. In case you prefer to get personal assistance while completing the form, don’t forget to reach out to our customer service portal.