Like everything else, the swimming pool needs regular servicing to keep it clean and inviting. PPM Engineering London has got you covered and will ensure that your pool is kept clean, safe and well-maintained. And through our Swimming Pool Maintenance Services, we aim to do that. With our technicians, we provide reliable and quick service every time you need us.
Owning a swimming pool could be fun until one day you realise it needs cleaning. If you regularly maintain your pool, you should not encounter many problems. If it’s not the case and you put off your maintenance schedule, you can run into many troubles. But you don’t have to worry because PPM Engineering London is here for you.
Our other remarkable services are:
- Cooling , heating and ventilation
- Beds and Furniture maintenance
- Painting and decorations
- Drainage and plumbing
- Flooring maintenance
- Window blind maintenance
- AHU maintenance
Some of the notable reasons why you should keep your swimming pool clean:
- Fewer costly repairs
- Maintains safe water and sanity
- Better functionality and operation
Not getting your swimming cleaned by a professional maintenance service can result in the following:
- Clogged drains: these are the worst and biggest concerns for swimming pool owners. Because these clogged drains can burn out the motor, that will cost you a great fortune when repairing.
- Growth of algae: if the water in your starts appears to have a green tinge. It is most likely that algae/fungus has formed in the swimming pool. Although many products are available in the market to clean and remove algae properly, doing it yourself can be a daunting task, that’s why hiring swimming maintenance services is your best shot.
- Mental health issues: if you don’t maintain the cleanliness, quality, and standard of your swimming pool, you could face some sizable health issues. These issues include skin, eye, ear, respiratory or wound irritations. The bacteria in the filthy and unwashed swimming pool can contaminate the water leading to things like rashes or eye infections.
Our process of cleaning your swimming pool
We assure you that our skilled and professional company will clean your swimming pool, keep it in impeccable condition, and keep the pool’s water quality high and hygienic.
- Removal of debris: a long-handed leaf skimmer will be used to remove any leaves, insects, dirt or floating debris. And where the trash is harder to remove, we will use a pool vacuum to clean the waste completely.
- Cleaning of filters: we understand how important it is to clean the filters of a swimming pool to sustain its health and condition. Because the filters help the chemicals work effectively and ensure that water is properly filtered
- Testing the waters: some products and chemicals are added to the water to maintain cleanliness. And test strips are used to check the various levels of the pool. Our highly trained team will make everything perfect according to the safety measures.
Air Handling Units are installed to circulate and provide air as a part of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. At PPM Engineering London, we not only offer value engineering solutions and install a diverse range of AHUs that maintain your air quantity and quality. We offer our AHU Service in various sectors: offices, universities, national shopping centres and retail parks.
24/7 services at affordable prices
Our services are available at your convenience, seven days a week- including all weekends and holidays. So, you don’t have to worry and wait all day. Our professional handymen will take care of every anomaly as they have all the right tools to tackle any issue or a home repair task without hassle. Moreover, we never charge our customers a hidden fee; our pricing system is 100% clear and transparent.