Today, there are more than 150 nationalities including Azerbaijani that can apply for an India e-Visa. The concept has gained popularity since its implementation, and the fact that Indian Visa for Azerbaijan Citizens are no longer required to go to the Indian embassy for their visa is a major selling point.
You can now apply online. Basically, you need a device and an internet connection. While many Azerbaijani can apply, you still need to check your eligibility. You can do that using the Visa Checker. You put in your country of origin and choose India as your destination. The information you need will unfold in a second.
You probably still have doubts about this, so that’s why we brought you this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I’M FROM AZERBAIJAN, DO I HAVE TO APPLY FOR A VISA TO ENTER INDIA?
You actually don’t need consular visa, what you need is an e-Visa. You still have the option to apply with a visa from the Embassy, but it can be more difficult to get.
WHAT IS AN INDIA E-VISA FOR AZERBAIJANIS?
The Indian Tourist e-Visa is a special document that the Indian Government launched to allow some citizens to enter the country.
HOW MUCH TIME CAN I STAY IN INDIA WITH MY E-VISA?
If you’re from Azerbaijan, you can stay in India for 90 days in Total.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THIS VISA?
iVisa will definitely make things easier for Azerbaijani, but you still need to make a small effort. You need to give the proper information so that they can do your bidding. The list is not long, and the things on it are easy to obtain. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport –obtaining a passport nowadays is easy as 123, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
ARE THERE MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF INDIAN ELECTRONIC VISA?
Yes, there are three options, and these are: Tourist, Business and Medical. In iVisa you can also apply for a Business e-Visa or a Medical e-Visa, not only a tourist one.
HOW LONG IS THE INDIA E-VISA VALID FOR?
It’s valid for 1 year after issued.
WHAT ARE THE TOTAL PRICES AND TIMES?
The cost of an India e-Visa always varies according to two things: visa type (tourist, business, medical) and processing time. As for the last one, you have three options to choose from, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – 5 days. Many Azerbaijanis prefer this option because the prices is low. The total price is just USD 84.99.
- Rush processing – 3 days. The cost is a bit higher with this option than with the last one. You will be charged USD 127.99.
- Super Rush processing time – 36 hours. As you can guess, the price increases more. This option will cost you USD 158.99.
As for the Azerbaijani visa type and how it affects the cost, the fees above apply to a tourist visa. A medical or a business visa will be $10 more expensive.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR THE INDIAN E-VISA?
The whole thing is quite simple to finish. It should take you about 20 minutes to be done.
HOW AZERBAIJANIS CAN APPLY?
Forms are not the most beloved things in life, but iVisa makes things easier for Azerbaijani. The online form we provide is broken down into three simple steps, and if you are in need of help, you can contact iVisa’s support service. Someone will take your call 24/7 and guide you through the process.
- The first step is quite easy. Azerbaijanis just need to insert basic information such as name, address, e-mail, passport info, date of birth, marital status, etc. At this point, you are also required to choose the visa type and the processing time.
- The next step consists of revision and also the proper payment. The accurate disclosure of information is crucial. Once your information is processed, you cannot make any corrections. As an Azerbaijani citizen, you should ensure to double-check every piece of information before submitting the application.
- The third step consists of a personal questionnaire and also a photo upload. You will be required to upload additional documents, but the amount depends on the case. Not all Azerbaijani citizens need to upload the same amount. But don’t worry, you will be instructed in what you need to upload. Once you complete all three steps, just submit your application and wait for it to arrive in your e-mail inbox in the timeframe you chose. It is as simple as that.
The document will allow Azerbaijani to stay in India for maximum 60 days with multiple entries, depending on the type. However, keep in mind that an India e-Visa can be used only in designated point of entry. Currently, there are 25 airports and 5 seaports that accept this document. A different point of entry requires a consular visa for which you need to visit the Indian embassy in your area.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER INDIA WITH AN E-VISA IF I’M FROM AZERBAIJAN?
The Indian Visa for Andorra Citizens allows them to stay a maximum of 90 days in Total into the country, remember that you also get Multiple Entry. However, don’t forget that the electronic visa is accepted only at 25 airports and 5 seaports.
WHICH AIRPORTS AND SEAPORTS ARE AVAILABLE WITH THIS E-VISA?
As we already emphatized before, there are specific points when you can travel with this document. It can only be used at the following airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswa, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Varanasi, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam.
And also in the following 5 seaports: Cochin, Goa, New Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I TRAVEL WITH KIDS OR TEENAGERS?
Every passenger must apply for an e-Visa regardless how old or young they are, and clearly this includes children and teens. You have to apply for them separately.
ARE THERE ANY SAMPLE OF THE INDIAN E-VISA?
Yes, this is a sample we have for you:
DO I NEED AN INDIAN E-VISA IF I AM TRANSITING THROUGH?
There’s no need to apply for this e-Visa if you are transiting through India, as long as you don’t step out of the transit area, that’s the only thing to consider.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY INDIA E-VISA IS READY?
Once you complete the 3-step application form, we’ll be giving you a heads up via e-mail, and we’ll also let you know once the India Government approves your Electronic Visa.
IS IT TOTALLY SAFE TO GET MY INDIAN E-VISA WITH YOUR SERVICES?
You can safely apply with iVisa! We work with a team made of professionals that always work hard to keep the safety of your personal information, so don’t worry about getting your data leaked, that doesn’t happen with our services.
WHERE CAN I READ MORE INFORMATION?
It’s ok if you still have doubts, we offer you two options to consider. You can click here, and find useful tips, including information related to India tourism and other FAQs. But if you do prefer something faster and personalized, then we recommend you to contact us.
iVisa simplifies the visas procedures a lot. It has a recognizable 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 17,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. You can get your electronic visa just as fast as many of our clients do by applying totally online. Visit our website today!