Do you want to check your HDFC bank balance? If yes, there are a plethora of ways you can check it. The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) bank provides Automated Teller Machine (ATM), unified payment interface (UPI), missed call, Short Messaging Services (SMS), net banking, passbook, balance enquiry number, and WhatsApp banking facilities to the users to help them get their HDFC mini statement and check their bank balance at their pace. You can effortlessly select any of the options provided below and check your account balance every time and anytime.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance via SMS Service?
To make an HDFC balance check, you must register your mobile number with the bank through the SMS service. Write REGISTERCustomerID> the last five digits of the account number and send this message to 5676712. Once the registration is done, send another text, ‘Bal’, to the same number. You will instantly get an SMS with an HDFC mini statement showing your bank balance.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance via Missed Call?
Another way to make an HDFC balance check is through the missed call facility. For this, you need to ring HDFC’s toll-free number 1800-270-3333 or 022-61606161. Then, you need to select a language for interactive voice response (IVR). After this, you need to follow the instructions, and the HDFC mini statement will be sent to your messaging box after the call.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance via ATM?
ATM is also an effective way for HDFC balance check. To see the amount of balance you have in the savings account, visit your local ATM, go to the banking option and click on balance enquiry. The ATM will show the balance on the screen. You can print the receipt and keep it for later use.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance via Net Banking?
Net banking is a convenient option for generating the HDFC mini statement and checking the account balance. For this, you need to:
- Sign in to the HDFC net banking account using your customer ID and password.
- Go to the dashboard of the net banking service.
- Click on the ‘HDFC Mini Statement’ to generate it. You can also find previous transactions, fund transfers, and other details here.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance via Passbook?
Every bank provides a passbook to the users who make a new account in their bank. HDFC also provides its users with a passbook on registration. The book consists of all the transaction-related information. You’ll find the credit and debit details. Customers must keep their passbooks updated by visiting the bank branch occasionally.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance via Balance Enquiry?
Users need to download the HDFC bank mobile application and install it on their device for HDFC balance check through balance enquiry. They must log in to the application using the user ID and the password. After the login, the account balance will show in the application.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance via UPI?
UPI is one of the easiest methods for an HDFC balance check. For this, you need to:
- Log in to a UPI application on your mobile phone.
- Then, you need to set a code.
- After setting the code, press on the account whose balance you want to check.
- Press on the ‘Check Balance’ option.
- Now write the code you created to verify.
- The balance amount will show on the screen after completing the verification process.
So, these are the seven ways for an easy and quick HDFC balance check. Select the option that you find convenient and generate the mini statement hassle-free. Based on the account balance, you can make an informed decision on how to manage your expenses and make better savings.