According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Security Analytics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” The global security analytics market reached a value of US$ 4.2 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8.7 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.2% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Security analytics refers to a combination of software, algorithms, and analytic processes used to detect potential threats to information technology (IT) systems. It combines real-time and historical data from sources of information, including server logs; feeds from third-party threat intelligence, IT security applications, network traffic volume, and types; and alerts from workstations, sensors, mobile devices, and other endpoints. As a result, organizations across the globe are deploying security analytics tools to analyze potential threats.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-analytics-market/requestsample
Rapid advancements in malware and other cyber exploits, in confluence with the increasing digitization of business processes, represent one of the key factors driving the need for security analytics technologies to detect and prevent complex cyberattacks, including advanced persistent threats (APT). Apart from this, as security analytics allows enterprises to comply with stringent government and industry regulations, the rising focus of employers on expanding the geographical reach of their business is anticipated to influence the market positively.
Ask Analyst and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-analytics-market
List of Key Companies Covered in this Market Report:
- Alert Logic Inc. (Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe)
- Alienvault Inc. (AT&T Cybersecurity)
- Arbor Networks Inc. (NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.)
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- International Business Machines Corporation
- LogRhythm Inc. (Thoma Bravo, LLC)
- McAfee LLC (TPG Capital & Intel Corporation)
- RSA Security LLC. (Dell Technologies Inc.)
- Splunk Inc.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of component, application, deployment mode, organization size, vertical and geography.
Breakup by Component:
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Breakup by Application:
- Application Security Analytics
- Web Security Analytics
- Endpoint Security Analytics
- Network Security Analytics
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Vertical:
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Defense
Breakup by Geography:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, and Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022- 2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800