Gynecomastia surgery is the best option for men who have too much breast tissue right away. If your large chest makes it hard for you to be yourself, a male breast reduction could be the answer. Treatment of Gynecomastia in Lahore takes place in several clinics and Dr. Ata Ul Haq’s clinic of gynecomastia is one of the best in the city. Here, we’ll talk more about gynecomastia surgery and the procedure, and how long it takes to heal.
Gynecomastia is when a man’s breasts get too big or grow too much. It could happen to one or both breasts. Researchers have found true Gynecomastia diagnosed when glandular tissue is the cause of breast enlargement. On the other hand, the condition known as “pseudo gynecomastia” if it caused by extra fat tissue. Men may get this disorder because of an imbalance in their hormones. Male breast enlargement, also called Gynecomastia, is caused by a number of other things, such as Obesity; Heredity; Smoking; Drug Use; Medications Prescribed; Lifestyle;
Breast enlargement is more common at three different times in a man’s life: right after birth, during adolescence, and after middle age. Because their mothers made estrogen while growing, half of all male babies are born with Gynecomastia. Breast growth is a common sign of puberty, caused by a change and hormone imbalance.
But by the time a teenage boy has reached complete puberty, this is usually no longer true (sometimes as early as six months). One in four men will get Gynecomastia at some point in their lives, usually after they turn forty. At this point, the disease is the worst it can be. This is why men in their 40s and 50s are most likely to have gynecomastia surgery.
Also Visit: https://eyesicon.com/
Surgery Procedure of Gynecomastia
Depending on what caused the breasts to get bigger in the first place, gynecomastia surgery takes in one of two ways. If liposuction alone is enough to fix the problem, known as “false gynecomastia.” If Gynecomastia is diagnosed, doctors suggest surgery to remove the extra tissue. Both liposuction and surgery apply to reduce the size of a breast that has grown too big. The surgery takes one to two hours, depending on how much chest fat and glandular tissue needs eliminate. Finding a board-certified cosmetic surgeon with a lot of experience doing male breast reduction surgery is vital.
Every person who gets surgery for Gynecomastia has different goals and expectations. It is essential to talk to your doctor about your health. Before surgery, you will get a physical exam and have photos of your breasts taken for your medical record. At this point, you and your doctor will discuss your possible treatments and how your surgeon will do the surgery. One of the patient’s responsibilities is, to be honest with their doctor about their medical history and what they hope and fear will happen with the surgery.
For this surgery, the surgeon will decide if the patient needs local anesthesia with intravenous sedation or complete general anesthesia.
- The cut for liposuction is either a half-circle along the areola or a cut inside the armpit.
- The doctor will cut a small hole in the skin, put it in a cannula, and then push and pull to eliminate the extra fat.
- After using a cannula to remove the extra fat, the doctor will stitch the wounds and put a bandage over them.
Incision and Tissue Removal by Surgery
- Depending on the type and size of the procedure, the cut may be made along the areola or inside the natural folds of the patient’s chest.
- He will then excise the breasts to remove the extra glandular tissue (cutting off).
- The surgeon will cut away any extra skin to keep the breasts from sagging.
- After the extra glandular tissue and skin have been cut away, the cut will be stitched together and covered with a bandage to keep it safe.
Book Appointment: https://drattaplasticsurgeon.com/gynecomastia/
Liposuction And Tissue Removal
- The doctor will use liposuction to treat real Gynecomastia and tissue excision to treat fake Gynecomastia.
- The surgeon will cut along the areola or the breast’s natural crease.
- After getting rid of the extra glandular tissue, he’ll do liposuction.
- After either procedure, the surgeon will put a bandage on the wound and stitch it up.